Thursday, April 2, 2009

Housekeeping

Well Jazz fans, it appears that my new computer is on a FedEx truck on it's way over to my home. (It was supposed to arrive tomorrow, on my day off) That means I probably need to find a way to make sure those dumbos at the leasing office sign for it. This also mean after a little while to set it up, and make sure that this new battle station is fully operational, that we'll all get more regular posts at All That Jazz! (Just in time for the playoffs) Hey, I was the 3rd most popular Jazz blog back when I used to post regularly. There are a lot of great Jazz blogs out there, and I'm not going to give up my spot as #3 without a fight!

The Deathstar

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Exactly what you’ve been doing, only more so. You can be certain that your Building Maintenance of Today management team has made a careful analysis of the equipment requirements for your facility.

http://www.buildingmaintenanceoftoday.com