Saturday, August 9, 2008

2008 Olympic Opening Ceremony Pics

Many people watched the opening ceremony. I was busy, so I missed it. I'm happy to know that everything went well, and that China did a good job. What people need to focus on, though, is what the heck was the Russian delegation thinking with their outfits?

Andrei is doing his The Riddler impersonation again, just don't encourage him
(L to R): Deron Williams, Andrei Kirilenko, Carlos Boozer.
I don't know who took this photo, but man; really Andrei?

Anyway, just take a look at this pic (via. Ball Don't Lie) . . . seriously, Team Russia, what the heck? Here are some other pictures (all by Getty Images):

Wooo! I'm pretending that I'm an athlete! Yeah, I know, if you look behind Dirk you see a few of his countrymen holding up a pretty imfamous salute Don't worry, Yao will get injured before any of the really bad genocide stats
Kobe, Wade, Melo, Deron
. . . and some random NPC
Dirk brings it for
the Rhineland!
Yao Ming and his countrymen on their way towards beating down pacifist Buddhists in occupied Tibet

Okay, I know, let's get more wacky uncle Andrei pictures . . .

Andrei walks with the flag Russian flag bearer Andrei Kirilenko leads his country's delegationduring the opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games in Beijing Helloooooo little chinamen!
Andrei looks skinny, even in  suit. Pride for the motherland! Yes, I am a store mannequin during the off-season

Yes, Let the games begin!

 Free Tibet

0 comments: