Monday, December 1, 2008

November 2008 Monthly Recap

I really mailed it in late this month, much like the Jazz have as well. With my birthday and thanksgiving and all that jazz, I really started to let myself slack on the whole blog front. Anyway, let's try to right this ship here. There were only 31 posts this month (down from a massive 65 in October), but some posts are worth checking out.

Regular Features:

YouTube Tuesdays: [2]

  1. Millsap own Kaman
  2. Ronnie Price Buzzer Beaters

Flashback Fridays: [1]

  1. The first 10 games of the last two seasons

For the records, there were four tuesdays and fridays in this past month, so 3/8 is pretty poor.

Original Articles:

News Inspired:

Amar's October Recommendations:

Slim pickings this month, but I'd check out the Elie Seckback interview of Fesenko; the re-imagining of 19 year old interviews, starring Kosta Koufos; and the 2nd part of the 3 part series of Utah Jazz Nicknames.

0 comments: