Wow, 65 total posts . . . I must have no life . . . or alternatively, the NBA season must have finally started! Hooray! I wasn't always on time, but a major point of October was the season preview. (check it out, it's the best season preview on the net at over 20 pages!) Anyway, on to the links:
YouTube Tuesdays: 
- Utah Jazz mix from NBA 2k8;
- Mehmet Okur Interview drinking game;
- Mark Eaton throws it down;
- AllThatJazz is #3!
Flashback Fridays: 
- Ranking the Rookie Seasons of CJ Miles, Ronnie Brewer and Morris Almond;
- The 1990 NBA Draft (or how Derrick Coleman sucks);
- Andrei back when he was AK-47;
- Taking a look at how the Jazz have handled rookies, and how long the brass has taken to evaluate them (Morris Almond related)
- A pictorial review of Mehmet Okur's evolution
- Things to look for this season from: Kosta Koufos; Kyrylo Fesenko; Brevin Knight; Morris Almond; Ronnie Price; Matt Harpring; Mehmet Okur; Andrei Kirilenko; Carlos Boozer; and Deron Williams
- Apparently we were the most clutch offensive team last season . . . if stats don't lie
- Poll Results: C.J. Miles is going to be the 'talk' of training camp this season
- New Poll: Aside from the Title, what's the most important goal for this season?
- The Five Epic qualities of Jerry Eugene Sloan (compliment to the negative article from the previous month)
- Very early look at the Top 10 prospects in the 2010 NBA Draft
- An attempt at finding a solution for the playing time / rotation problem
- The Utah Jazz 2008-2009 Season Preview
- The Best homecourt advantage in the NBA just got better
- The Pre-Season Schedule was released, and here are the player stats from those games
- A game recap for Pre-Season Game 1 vs. the LA Lakers
- A review of Kyrylo Fesenko's game against Shaquille O'Neal
- Jerry Sloan charged with murder aka calling out Morris Almond, Sloan also rips Kosta Koufos a new one while Fesenko has his only good game of the season so far.
- Preview of the Preseason game vs. the Nuggets, and the post game recap as well!
- Some reporters can't stop writing about Andrei off the bench
- ESPN's Chad Ford likes the Utah Jazz
- Deron Williams' Injury isn't going to hurt the Utah Jazz
- Brevin Knight had a really good 4th quarter, against the Portland Trailblazers (2 points, 7 assists, 4 steals)
- I was right on the money for what to expect in the Nugget's game
Amar's October Recommendations:
- Obviously, I think the season preview is worth a gander
- I was surprised and pleased by my placing in LA Ball Talk's Team Blog contest (AllThatJazz is #3!)
- The whole Deron injury could have made things iffy for the Jazz, but the schedule isn't so bad when you look at it.
- Andrei is a pretty good player when he gets All-Star minutes, I looked at over 200 games worth of data and figured it out: he's the same guy he was in 2003-2004, look at my findings and see for yourself!
- The Morris Almond saga: A tale of two cities, limited returns, how he compares to other NBA SG's (objective statistical analysis by The Wages of Wins), the recent news of how the Jazz are not going attempt to find playing time for him -- or pay him $1.15 million dollars to keep him next season.