Monday, July 14, 2008

To the fans ... to the Bloggers

To all the bloggers out there (especially the ones who follow my favorite team -- the Jazz), do not beware, I'm not trying to force my way into an already saturated market. I wanted to be brave like all of you, and step out upon the lonely precipice of quassi-journalism and have a say. This blog is going to try to bring something different, not merely an outlet that links to other news items, or a place where opinion tangos with empiricism; but rather, a positive place that celebrates the good in ball. This optomism should continue through the highs and lows of an NBA season (especially if the Jazz decide to no longer drop games to the Nets, Knicks, Timberwolves, Heat and crew).

If you have an NBA related blog and for some reason stumble upon this one, and wish to share links, please drop me a line (via the comments or whatever).

0 comments: