Thursday, September 25, 2008

101

Wow, I've posted 100 times so far on this blog. My initial thought was: "man, I'm such a loser". My secondary thought was that maybe I should do something special every time I break a multiple of 100. Honestly I thought that I'd have the time to post close to 50 things per month when I started as I had 42 posts in July, my first month posting, and I didn't make my first post until July 14th. I guess this is it, though . . . gotta make this post count . . .

CAPTION CONTEST!

huddle
What's going on in this picture?

Post your caption submissions in the comments section, the winner (decided by me) will get a prize. Don't be shy in offering up a caption, as the next time this will happen will be after post #200 . . . so we have a looo-ooong time before you'll get another shot at this.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't look now, but I think tag's checking me out.