Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Information Overload . . .

With the Camp in Boise going on strong, the passage of media day, local (and by local, I mean local for the Jazz, not local for me) radio doing their thing . . . there is a lot of information that needs to be processed and presented.

Quincy feels my pain, over there on the right . . .

Anyway, I'm actually most surprised by the fact that there haven't been any stories about Kyrylo Fesenko changing his hair style . . . but quickly, Harpring is out . . . Locke is embedded (like Geraldo) . . . Kosta knows not to sit in Jerry's seat . . . no one wants to talk about next off season (and contracts) just yet . . . everyone is happy to have CJ back . . . and Andrei laughs at stupid internet rumors. Memo also shaped his beard a bit, I kind of wanted to see him rock the mountain man this season. More info to follow . . . man, I can't believe that it's October already . . . where did the off-season go?

Ay yi yi . . .

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the entire team should grow beards. Can you post a picture of Okur's look? I haven't been able to find it.