Thursday, October 30, 2008

Am I right, or am I right?

Boozer skies in for 2 of his game high 25
  • I said that Boozer, motivated by various reasons, would try harder on defense and he should aim for something like 25 and 12. -- He ended up with 25 and 14, and added a steal and a very key block

 

  • I said that Memo gets a double double when he plays Dirk like minutes, he had 13 and 10 in an off shooting night playing over 33 mins (Okur's MPG last season)

 

  • Lastly I said that Andrei's the same guy as the guy who was an All-Star, all he needed was minutes and he could get numbers like he used to (15.5/8/3/3/2) -- he played 35 minutes tonight and ended up with 16/6/3/2/2 . . . not too shabby.
Photographed by Melissa Majchrzak for NBAE/Getty Images  

Anyway, the Jazz (1-0) beat the Nuggets (0-1) -- Utah was without Deron, and Denver was without 'Melo. The Nuggets were down by 14 in the 3rd, but did not give up. It came down to free throws in the end, and Utah went 22-28 while Denver went 18-28. The Jazz starters went 0-5 from three while the Jazz bench went 2-3 (One by Andrei and one by Korver). Ronnie Brewer hit some jumpers tonight and still kept his FG% up . . . which if you've been following along, is another thing I told you all to look for this season. And lastly, I predicted this win.

Am I right, or am I right?

0 comments: