Is it October / Training Camp already? How ridiculous . . . I just can't seem to keep up with the flow of information as it becomes available. I guess my blog is going to be crushed by its' own weight by the time it's December. [If the LHC doesn't doom us all before then...] Well, here is a run down of September . . .
YouTube Tuesdays:  Andrei Kirilenko is still a bad, bad man; Ronnie Brewer and Ronnie Price hook up for a nice alley-oop (with a twist); basically the seminal Morris Almond article on the Internet, including highlights of him breaking the NBA-DL single game scoring record; the Dee Brown track "Dreamin'", off of his mixtape; and lastly, Jerry Sloan talks about his summer (e.g. tells jokes and swears).
Flashback Fridays:  The well traveled (on the Internet) Introduction of the All-Stars at the 1989 All-Star game in Houston -- it's a rap; an even cheaper Flashback Friday . . . a video of Sabonis; a look back at how important the first 20 games of the season are to the Jazz in previous seasons; and a cautionary tale of how bad things can happen to good teams, starring the 1988-1989 Utah Jazz.
- The Poll results from the initial question asked in Depth Perfection: Power Forwards; and Which team will win the Northwest Division?
- What if the USSR played at the Olympics? A take on what their (stacked) roster would have looked like
- Hoops-pedia: Game of Destiny -- a definition of a very important term
- The FIVE EPIC ERRORS of Jerry Eugene Sloan (the controversial article that even David Locke can't completely disregard)
- Things to Look for this season: Ronnie Brewer; Paul Millsap; C.J. Miles; Kyle Korver; Jarron Collins
- Sports figures ARE public figures (despite their usual lack of stance on actual issues)
- A NEW poll -- which young, non-starter is the most likely to be 'the talk' of Training camp this season?
- Adrian Dantley finally got in the Hall, here's my take on his career
- What do expect from the 11 Nationally Televised Utah Jazz games this season
Again, these are not all of the posts from the month of September, but just the 'highlights'.