Thursday, October 9, 2008

No new posts since Oct 5th, 2008

Yeah, I haven't posted anything since then, but well, what can I say, things have been busy at work, and I haven't really *made* the time to blog. The time to blog exists, but I was rather distracted . . . you know . . . some things are more fun than spending hours in front of a computer screen. Hopefully I will make more time with the season almost here -- though I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to compete with the more 'newsy' related Jazz blogs that promptly blog about and discuss each and every game. (like SLC Dunk and True Blue do)

In the meantime, here is a funny picture of Dee Brown and Deron Williams back when they were in college.

Guess who the funny one is . . .

Their place was a lot cleaner than my place was back in undergrad

0 comments: